So this is my first blog post!
I was struggling with writing this post for a while now. I opened this blog over 6 months ago…
My name is Amir Granot, Granola is a nickname I was given by my friends for the first time at school and it stuck.
This blog will be a place where I will share my ideas, thoughts about technology, and tools that I find useful to me (wether I wrote them or someone else).
Almost every day I write something new, a script, code snippet, and every now and then I build something that might be useful to others.
Nowadays my focus is everything PowerShell but it may change as I grow, learn and master new things.
I was inspired to open this blog by bloggers and contributors in the PowerShell community, to name a few:
- Martin Schvartzman – https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Profile/Martin%2bSchvartzman
- Don Jones – https://donjones.com/
- Adam Bertram – http://www.adamtheautomator.com/
- Ed Wilson – https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/heyscriptingguy/
- Mosh Hamedani – http://programmingwithmosh.com/